As my agency celebrates 25 years of providing excellent service and customized insurance solutions, I thought now would be a good time to share some of the things that we have learned along the way.
1. If you don't treat the customer right, someone else will.
2. People don't want to be sold, people want to be informed.
3. Annual coverage reviews lead to a better claim experience.
4. If you take advice from people in the same place in life as you, you will continue to stay in the same place. Seek advice from people that have the success in life, health, spirituality etc. that you would like to have.
5. People and things can't make you happy. Only you can make you happy!!!
6. Buying things cheap, gets you cheap things.
7. Becoming your own insurance advisor by purchasing online may save you in the short term but cost you severly in the long term if you don't pick the correct coverages for your level of exposure.
8. If you make a mistake, acknowledge it, fix it and let the client know that you are truly sorry.
9. Do what's in the best interest of the client.
10. Never stop learning, practicing and striving for improvement.
If you would like a professional review of your current insurance coverage by an agency that has experience and sincerely cares, call us. We can help.
Ken Smalley Insurance Agency
P.S. MAKE IT A GREAT WEEK!!!